Donating a portion of your salary is one of the most efficient, tax-effective ways to support a charity.
Choose abandofbrothers and you can help us improve young men’s chances of success every payday.
How it works
Setting up Payroll Giving is quick and simple.
Each payday, your employer will take your chosen donation from your gross salary.
The donation is taken after National Insurance is deducted, but before tax.
This means that your donation will cost up to 45% less through the tax break, dependent on your tax bracket. Find out more on the HMRC website
Please note that Payroll Giving is only available for salaried PAYE employees.
“Giving to a good cause that I believe in is easy, it just comes off my pay and is tax efficient too!”
Loran SimonPayroll Giver
Benefits for you
- Changing lives – help us improve young men’s chances of a successful and crime-free life across the UK
- Tax effective – the only way to give that allows full tax relief on donations
- Easy – quick, convenient and ideal for busy people
- Secure – set up your donation without sharing your bank details and choose how you want to be contacted.
Benefits for employers
- Recognition – get noticed through the Payroll Giving Quality Mark scheme and National Payroll Giving Excellence Awards
- Low effort, big reward – virtually no set up and running costs and minimal administrative requirements
- Employee engagement – engage your employees by enabling them to support the causes they care about through their pay.
Ask your employer if they already have a Payroll Giving scheme in place.
If not, suggest that they register with a company like Charities Trust and encourage them to find out more on the Charities Aid Foundation website
Get in touch
Do you have any questions?
We would love to hear from you. Please get in touch with us:
News and blogs
- A Journey to Manhood – The Bristol Magazine features abandofbrothersWe are proud to have been featured in the Bristol Magazine this month. A great opportunity to hear from Hugh … Read More
- abandofbrothers nominated for the Kindred Spirit Awards 2020!Each year the Kindred Spirit Awards celebrate those who make a positive difference in people’s lives. We’re delighted that abandofbrothers … Read More
- #thankstoyou – Why it’s more important than ever, to say thank you.Searching for hope As the impact of Covid-19 unfolded, and we moved into lockdown, I searched for hope. I summoned … Read More