You can help the memory of loved ones live on by supporting the vital work we do with young men and the communities they live in.
We believe communities should be resourced to give their young men the best chance to succeed and build a good life – for them and for others.
Just a small gift in memory of a friend or relative can make a big difference.
We are grateful to everyone who chooses to donate to abandofbrothers in memory. Their support helps young men and their communities across the UK to build their futures confidently.
When my step-son died aged 23 through suicide, it left me and my family shaken and grief-stricken. And along with feeling helpless, I also felt a strong determination to do my best to stop this happening to other young men. I chose to support Abandofbrothers because I’d heard some of the young men who’d done the programme say that it had literally saved their lives and this just helped knowing that in some way I could help to stop young men dying like this.
JamesParent and abandofbrothers mentor
How do I donate in memory?
- Donate through our website and select ‘In memory’ from our menu.
- Collect donations at a funeral and post your cheque to us.
- Donate over the phone by getting in touch to arrange a return call from our Legacy Team.
- Set up a memorial page. Collect donations and new messages for as long as you like. Download our memorial guide (PDF 167KB)
Get in touch
Do you have any questions? Are you donating in memory and want to tell us more?
We would love to hear from you. Please get in touch with us using the following details:
News & blogs
- Conroy Harris (CEO) featured on Radio 4’s Women’s HourConroy Harris, abandofbrothers’ CEO, was invited to speak as part of a panel on the theme … Read More
- A Journey to Manhood – The Bristol Magazine features abandofbrothersWe are proud to have been featured in the Bristol Magazine this month. A great opportunity … Read More
- abandofbrothers nominated for the Kindred Spirit Awards 2020!Each year the Kindred Spirit Awards celebrate those who make a positive difference in people’s lives. … Read More