Do your own fundraising
Organise your own fundraiser and make a real difference to communities helping their young men to succeed.
If you want to raise money to reach more vulnerable lives, then we want to help. Whatever you decide, we’re always here with ideas, encouragement and fundraising materials to support your event. Together, we can provide a better future for young men and their communities.
Create a fundraising team
Bring all your friends’ fundraising efforts together on one page. The more the merrier.
Fundraise for us
Already have plans sorted? Set up a fundraising page to easily collect donations from friends and family.
Make a donation
Your donations big and small can help make a vital difference to young men and their communities across the UK.
How to set up a fundraising page
1. The first step is to go to this page: abandofbrothers.enthuse.com/profile
3. You will need to set up a profile on Enthuse to enable you to sign in and manage the page.
4. It then takes you through some simple steps to set up the page – giving you the option to say why you’re fundraising for abandofbrothers and add pictures – then it gives you links to invite people to join or donate.
5. If you would like the funds to go to a specific community then do include the location e.g. Manchester in the title of your fundraiser.
6. Here is a link to a useful Help page (the support for team pages is further down the page) help.enthuse.com/en/articles/3624388-create-a-personal-fundraiser-page