Find out about the difference we make in communities across the UK.
Our stories, research, and evidence show how our work transforms lives.
Gift Aid your donation and make your gift to abandofbrothers go even further, at no extra cost to you.
The government’s Gift Aid scheme allows abandofbrothers to reclaim tax on donations.
Whether you’re making a donation yourself or sending us sponsorship money, your gift is eligible for Gift Aid.
Make every £1 you give, or have given, worth 25p more – for free!
I loved my experience of being mentored by these guys and feeling part of something positive and meaningful.
Lucas – ABOB Graduate
Do I qualify for Gift Aid?
You qualify for Gift Aid if you;
- Are a UK taxpayer
- Pay Income Tax and/or Capital Gains tax at a rate at least equal to the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all your donations in that tax year (otherwise it is your responsibility to pay the difference).
What if I pay tax at the higher rate?
You can claim the difference between the higher rate that you pay and the basic rate of tax on the total gross value of your donation.
If you want to receive the additional tax relief, you must:
- Include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return, or
- Ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.
Get in touch
Do you have any questions?
We would love to hear from you. Please get in touch with us:
- Cornwall Live interview two men from our Falmouth community, explaining how the support from the communities in Cornwall Falmouth & Penzance.
- For International Men’s Day, two of our men put together the following video, to raise awareness of support available to young men.
- On Saturday Nov 25th, men from A Band Of Brothers Cornwall worked together on a community day at Butterfly Woods near Helston.